Led by Jnanavaca + Maitreyabandhu
Through talks and meditation, exploring Samadhi and Prajna in the context of the three myths of self-development, self-discovery, and self-surrender.
Having worked together on a book, Jnanavaca and Maitreyabandhu invite you to explore with them on this retreat what it means to gain insight within our tradition.
Daily Programme - Sessions
1) Meditation with the Adhisthana Community
2) Teaching Workshop/Meditation
3) Teaching Workshop
4) Talk on the theme and Puja
Daily Program - Times
1) 7.00am UK/ 8.00am Central Europe/ 11.30am India/ 4.00pm Sydney/ 6.00pm Auckland/ 11.00pm San Francisco/ 1.00am Mexico City/ 2.00am New York
2) 10.30am UK/ 11.30am Central Europe/ 3pm India/ 7.30pm Sydney/ 9.30pm Auckland/ 2.30am San Francisco / 4.30am Mexico City / 5am New York
3) 4.30pm UK/ 5.30pm Central Europe/ 9pm India/ 1.30am Sydney/ 3.30 am Auckland/ 8.30am San Francisco/ 10.30am Mexico City/ 11.30am New York
4) 7.30pm UK/ 8.30pm Central Europe/ 12am India/ 4.30am Sydney/ 6.30am Auckland/ 11.30am San Francisco/ 1.30pm Mexico City/ 2.30pm New York
An online retreat led from the Adhisthana shrine room.
Start & End: The retreat will begin with session 4 on the first day of the retreat, and end with session 2 on the final day.
Audio & Video will be available here
To support those who cannot attend all sessions, we have programmed to have sessions 2, 3 and 4 available as audio within one hour from the end of the session and as video within four hours.
Please see the video below where Maitreyabandhu and Jnanavaca share their enthusiasm for the retreat.
This retreat is for members of the Triratna Buddhist Order
Start Date: 11th Sep 2020
End Date: 18th Sep 2020
This Event is by Donation (Dana). Booking includes a non-refundable deposit. Payment above this is on a dana basis, and during the retreat there will be an appeal for dana. If the deposit prevents you from booking, please get in contact via email@example.com.
Bursary Fund - If you can’t afford to come on retreat you might be interested in applying for our Bursary Fund.